Do you feel stuck in your career?
Do you know there’s more to you than what you currently do?
Do you need some career direction or do you need help with making a successful career transition?
How would you feel if you were liberated enough to truly be yourself and do the work that celebrates you the best, regardless of any fears or limitations you may have previously struggled with?
In Create Your Ideal Career, Tinukemi Olaoye shares professional counsel, personal experiences and timeless insights with you so that you can discover your Ideal Career and make it a reality.
Your work is your personal and unique offering to yourself, to your world and to God, your Creator.For this reason, it does not just matter what you do, it also matters how you do it and the person you become through it. And you do your best work when it’s your Ideal Career.
Your Ideal Career is the work that:
- You are skilled to do
- Is profitable
- Is compatible with other important areas of your life
- Helps you to provide real solutions to real problems
- You like to do, and
- Has the potential for growth
When you’re in your Ideal Career, it is easier for you to build and sustain your motivation and excellence at work. This means that you can be and give your best and therefore fulfill your highest potentials in your career.
If you desire to create your Ideal Career and excel in purposeful, passionate and personally-suitable work, then this book is for you.
It is one thing to discover just where and how you fit in. It is quite another thing to create and navigate the pathway to get there successfully. This book will help you to get unstuck and provide answers to your nagging questions on career dissatisfaction, career direction and career transition. It will give you some direction in the way to go and show you ‘how’ to proceed.
This book is useful for:
- Those who are just starting out in their careers;
- Those who have begun their careers but who need further clarity on the next direction of their careers;
- Those planning or undergoing a career transition; and
- Those facing dissatisfaction in their current careers and who need an intervention.
Additionally, because your career is intertwined with who you are as a person, this book will help you to develop a better understanding about yourself.
In essence, when you truly use this book like the tool it is meant to be:
- You will have a clear understanding of who you are, where you are, where you need to go and how you can get there.
- Several limiting beliefs will be effectively challenged by the simple truths and principles shared in this book, freeing you to be the best you can be in each season of your career.
- You will be liberated from irrational fears so that you can truly be yourself and excel in the work that celebrates you the best.
- And finally, you will be inspired to take the right action to create, enjoy, and excel in your Ideal Career, reaching your highest potentials in and through the work you do.
You can have a purposeful, productive and rewarding career. This book puts the power in your hands. Take it.