I know you may not want coaching, not necessarily.
Coaching is only a tool, a means to an end. However, it’s a unique and extremely powerful and effective tool that helps you to identify and achieve what you truly want.
As your Coach, we will work together using coaching and related methodologies and tools to help you address the different career or related issues you may experience.
So, even though you may not want coaching, you may want to:
- Discover and create your ideal career
- Make a transition from one career to another
- Make a transition from employment to self-employment/business ownership
- Improve your public speaking and presentation skills
- Reduce or manage stress
- Improve your time management abilities
- Have more time for your family or social life
- Become more organised and achieve greater productivity
- Become a better manager
- Pass an examination
- Start a business
- Attract better career opportunities
- Get a new job
- Achieve a promotion at work
- Become more confident and assertive
- Learn the necessary skills to do your work better
- Attract more clients/customers
- Develop sustainable habits for maximum health and wellness
- Improve career/business profitability
- Spend less time working
- Clarify your personal/corporate vision
- Improve teamwork
- Increase the motivation and engagement of your staff
- Develop personal leadership skills
- Have a more meaningful and fulfilling life
- Make a greater contribution to the world
- Enhance communication and relationship building skills
I have not only gone through several aspects of the career journey, I have been professionally trained and certified to guide and support you through your own personal journey.
Personal Coaching Options
- Extended Personal Coaching: With this package, the coaching process continues until your specific goal is achieved. We will agree on a regular timing and period that’s suitable for you. Billing for this package will be done on a monthly basis.
- One-Time Solution Coaching: This package is ideal when you need quick clarity and resolution over a specific issue. There will be a single coaching session of 90-minutes. The coaching relationship doesn’t exceed this period, and billing is done once and for all.
When I am your personal Coach, I have become your closest partner for the achievement of the specific goal you want to achieve. Together, we will:
- Achieve clarity on your person and your goal;
- Clarify the right beliefs and attitude that are consistent with what you want to achieve;
- Create a personal action plan for the achievement of your goal, and
- Help you to stay accountable and focused until that goal is accomplished (with the extended personal coaching package).
Here are a few testimonials from some of my coaching clients:
“I must confess that I have NEVER experienced anything like this before…I’m not usually privileged to share the core of my life and the crux of my fears…for me this feels like a turning point…Your warm reception, great charm, fearless questioning, marvelous insight and succinct exposé into matters of utmost concern to me is remarkable…You have set me on a path to targeted attitudinal change that would guarantee a life of significance and ever-improving excellence.” – Victor A.
“The major breakthrough for me was that our session gave me a new perspective and mindset about things I had always thought were impossible. I actually saw a practical way of doing what I had always wanted to do, but never thought I could do. In summary, it made me see a light at the end of the tunnel .” – Tope O.
”It is very difficult to share my innermost thoughts and fears with others but during our session, I found Tinukemi quite easy to talk to. She helped me look beyond my current circumstance and reach into hitherto undiscovered depths of myself. I came out of the session with a better perspective and understanding of my goals and how to achieve them.” – Onome O.
“I had two coaching sessions with Tinukemi and her willingness to listen with rapt attention opened me up for more engagement. She is a passionate listener!” – Temi A.
“My session with Tinukemi straightforward, direct and thoughtful. She had a pleasant disposition that made me feel at ease. I wish I had known her long before now.” – Pelumi A.
Coaching sessions are primarily held over the phone or via Skype/WhatsApp. If you prefer it and when it’s possible, coaching may also be done in person. In this situation, you will bear any additional expenses that may be incurred (such as flight and lodging arrangements).
Group Coaching is also available for small groups who share the same goals.
To sign up for coaching with me, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org fill the form below.
If you have additional questions or considerations about personal coaching, send an email to email@example.com or fill the form below.