As an Executive Coach, I work with leading executives or high-potential employees to help them:
- Gain self-awareness
- Clarify and achieve development objectives, and
- Contribute directly to the corporate agenda of their organisations.
Executives have used direct professional coaching to:
- Prepare for higher leadership roles
- Improve Executive Presence
- Develop strategic thinking and decision making skills
- Improve their ability to lead high-performing teams
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Improve public speaking and presentation skills
Coaching is delivered as part of a larger framework of learning and improvement that is customized and uniquely tailored to each individual. We will work together to design a collaborative process that will deliver tangible results by combining:
- Specific coaching objectives (deduced from the desired outcomes)
- Measurable action plans, and
- Definite timeframes
Let’s have a chat to understand your organisational goals and discuss how Executive Coaching can help you achieve them.
To schedule a chat and discuss how we can work together, please, send an email to email@example.com or use this form directly. You will get a response within 24 hours.