Welcome to my online space!
My name is Tinukemi Olaoye and I’m a woman of many awesome parts. Here are ten interesting things you should know about me:
- I am a Believer, an Equipper, a Nurturer and a Creator. I believe in the potentials that human beings carry, I equip them with tools, I nurture them with consideration and I create resources and environments to help them thrive.
- I am an internationally trained and certified Life Coach and Career Coach, a trained Counsellor and a Corporate Trainer. My professional coach training and certification was curated and provided by the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA) and approved by the International Coach Federation.
- I started my professional career as a Legal Practitioner in 2008 and transitioned into the personal and professional development field in 2012. Since then, I have worked with several individuals to help them clarify and achieve life and work goals.
- As a Corporate Trainer and Coach, I have designed and executed several learning and development programmes for the staff and management of various organisations. You can find out more here.
- I’m the Founder of The Lifeaholic, a Christian inspirational platform where I share inspiration, insights and resources to help individuals live with purpose, passion and productivity.
- I am a Christian and I take my faith and relationship with Jesus very seriously.
- I am happily married, and we have a delightful son.
- I’m an Author. Amongst others, you’ll absolutely love my book, Create Your Ideal Career. I promise you it’s right up your alley! Get it HERE.
- I’m a Conference and Events Speaker and my audiences have varied from entrepreneurs and undergraduates to corporate executives and pastors. Get more information HERE.
- I am deeply committed to using all my skills, experiences and resources to help you to live and work with purpose, passion and productivity.
You may also connect with me on social media via:
Thank you for stopping by!