Welcome to my online space!
My name is Tinukemi Olaoye and I’m a woman of many awesome parts. Here are some interesting things you should know about me:
- I am a Believer and an Equipper. I believe in the innate potentials that you carry and I create tools, resources and environments that equip you and help you thrive.
- I am a trained and certified Career and Executive Coach, a trained Counsellor and a Corporate Trainer. My professional coach training and certification was curated and provided by the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA) and approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- I started my professional career as a Corporate and Intellectual Property Lawyer and transitioned into the Human Potential Development field in 2013. Since then, I have worked with several individuals to help them clarify and achieve life and career goals.
- As a Career Coach, I offer individual coaching services to mid-career professionals to help them excel in rewarding and productive careers. A little more about that here.
- As an Executive Coach, I work personally with leading executives and high-potential employees to help them optimize their leadership performance and contribute directly to the corporate agenda of their organisations. You can find out more here.
- As a Corporate Trainer, I have designed and executed several learning and development programmes for the staff and management of various organisations. You can find out more here.
- I’m the Founder of The Lifeaholic, a Christian inspirational lifestyle platform. Check out The Lifeaholic here.
- I’m a Conference and Events Speaker and my audiences have varied from entrepreneurs and graduates to corporate executives and pastors.
You may also connect with me on LinkedIn via: Tinukemi Olaoye
Thank you for stopping by!