My name is Tinukemi Olaoye. I’m a Corporate Trainer and an internationally-certified Career Coach.
When I transitioned into the training and development industry from legal practice, I was a ‘tiny’ young woman who had a lot of desire, some raw talent and very little skill or know-how. I didn’t really understand the technicalities of the professional training and development industry.
That was some six years ago.
Since then, I have organised, designed and delivered several successful training programmes for a wide range of corporate and individual audiences. As a Professional Trainer, over a thousand people have sat in my trainings and my audiences have varied from entrepreneurs and undergraduates to corporate executives and pastors.
Organisations in my repertoire include: First Bank, Union Bank, Rain Oil, Interswitch, First Registrars, Addosser MFB, Friesland Campina WAMCO Plc., The Lagos State Government, Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS), Lagos Empowerment and Resources Network (LEARN), Bridge International Academies, Daystar Christian Centre, Good Life Assembly, The Speaker’s Academy and others.
Now, I have distilled the techniques and know-how of a successful professional training career and business and bottled it into TheProfessional Trainers’ Workshop.
The Professional Trainer’s Workshop is a hands-on training, coaching and mentoring programme for those who want to build and grow successful careers in the corporate and open training industry.
In this programme, I want to do four major things for you:
- Teach you how to organise successful training programmes
- Teach you how to deliver your programmes excellently and professionally
- Give you a platform to actually practice the skills I teach you
- Expose you to a network of awesome professional trainers
As a participant of the Professional Trainers’ Workshop, you will get the opportunity to train with me in my corporate and open training engagements. That way, you will cut your teeth and receive more on-the-job coaching.
Additionally, you will have free access to my Mentoring Platform for Professional Trainers for 2 months. This means that I will be available to guide you through your own training programmes and engagements.
So, if you:
- Are considering a career as a Professional Trainer in any capacity (full-time or part-time)
- Are an employee and your job involves some amount of in-house training
- Have a business/social enterprise/project that involves training or could involve training as an offshoot
- Are a public/conference speaker who wants to include professional training in your engagements
- Want to get a job in the Training and Development industry
Then, this 2-Day Workshop is for you.
By the end of this workshop, you will know how to:
- Conduct an effective Training Needs Assessment
- Design a training programme
- Design your programme objectives and modules
- Create your training content
- Understand your personal delivery style
- Develop confidence as a Trainer
- Capture and retain the interest of your audience
- Deliver an excellent training programme
- Manage Q and A
- Manage adult learners
- Manage corporate representatives
- Market your programmes to corporate and individual buyers
- Create a lasting impact on your audience
Date: 11th and 18th of August, 2018 (2 Saturdays)
Time: 9am to 4pm
Venue: Ikeja, Lagos.
Cost: N40,000 per participant (Pay on or before the 31st of July, 2018 and access the early bird pricing of N32,000)
Package includes: Workshop Materials, Certificate in Practical Professional Training, Tea and Lunch.
- Make payments to Ingenivos Limited, 025 767 4549, GTBank, with ‘PT Workshop’ as the details.
- Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0909 631 6829 (WhatsApp)
- Upon presentation of proof of payment, the registration form and venue details will be sent to you.